As People Development and Performance Management, you are responsible for monitoring employee performance as well as analyzing problems related to employee performance. You also responsible for managing and improving employee capabilities by planning and providing training based on company and individual needs to increase productivity
- Ensure the implementation of the performance management system in the company.
- Carry out regular monitoring of employee performance through an established performance management system
- Analyze problems that may affect employee performance and develop strategies and recommendations based on the findings.
- Conducting Training needs survey and analysis to determine training priorities.
- Designing curriculum, materials and employee training and development programs based on analysis results.
- Responsible for planning and implementing training programs in accordance with organizational needs and employee performance.
- Conducting socialization programs to ensure the ingraining of the company culture
- Minimum Bachelor Degree’s (S1) in Psychology, Human Resources Management or related fields
- Minimum 1 years experience as an performance management or people development
- Have an interest and passion in people development
- Having a knowledge and experience related to performance management system
- Have experience in conducting Training Need Analysis
- Training Development abilities including training need analysis, concepting training and creating training evaluation.
- Experienced in carrying out training and being a trainer or training facilitator
- Excellent in analysis and conceptual skill
- Excellent in interpersonal skills
OUR MISSION CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WITH YOUR ACTIVE PARTICIPATION
Empower Indonesia's small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs by serving as a dedicated business enabler, consistently delivering cutting-edge products, services, and innovative technologies to fuel their growth.