- Looking for new potential sponsors
- Create sponsorship opportunities (marketing packages) for special events, and cultivate, procure and manage sponsors, partners, and display vendors.
- Lead or assist in the negotiations of building sponsors.
- Develop leads through research and networking for new and potential partnerships
- Develop and implements a partnership strategy that supports the company’s business
- Deliver requested information to potential sponsors in a timely manner.
- Attend business advisory/industry meeting to establish relationships and collaborate with industry representatives to create partnership to benefit the company
- Understand the E-Sports industry
- Bachelor's Degree in any major
- At least 3 - 4 years work experience in Partnership department of a media company or agency
- Strong communication skills in English (conversational)
- Able to communicate effectively both written and spoken
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Motivated, diligent, and persistent
- Able to work as part of a team
- Have good negotiation skills
- Passionate in E-Sports
- Commercial and marketing campaign awareness
With a focus on competitive gaming, we organize and host e-sports tournaments, events, and leagues that showcase the skills and talents of professional gamers. Our company strives to create a vibrant community, fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for players, fans, and partners. Through cutting-edge technology and strategic partnerships, we aim to elevate the e-sports industry and deliver unforgettable experiences to the gaming community.