- Identify the competitive analysis and research of existing markets to know the right schools to work with
- Responsible for conducting promotions and developing sales promotion plans for schools
- Work closely with schools to obtain data-driven insights and recommendations to understand the impact and success of programs' collaboration
- Collaborate with the sales team and management to optimize sales approaches and techniques
- Provide product demonstrations, presentations, and proposals to partners
- Negotiate contracts and terms agreements with partners while adhering to company policies
- Have experience min. 2 years in sales area or related field
- Passionate in education and have knowledge of the funding landscape for education in Indonesia
- Excellent leadership skill
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Excellent professional and interpersonal skills
- Result-driven and target-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools
Skolla is a sophisticated learning platform that can be used from elementary, middle, high school, to alumni levels by collaborating with professional educators and the latest technology.
Skolla mission is to foster the best potential of each person by presenting a fun learning experience according to their uniqueness.
Skolla has more than 146,570+ users spread across six countries, namely Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, Japan, and Saudi Arabia. We are manages over 850+ teachers offering services across all subjects.
Skolla provides many learning services:
- Konsultasi, an online private learning consulting service
- Live Class, an online interactive learning with live streaming services
- Tryout Online, an online tryout platform for students to test their knowledge and get feedback
- Latihan Soal, a collection of PAT/PAS tryout questions, UTBK, and Ujian Mandiri according to the 2022 curriculum.
We know that education matters to you. We know that most of us spend most of our lives by learning from each other and teaching each other, so we understand how important it is to help you realize that students can learn and the teachers can teach in fun and simple way.
Learn more about our culture and company:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SkollaOnline
- Website: https://skolla.online/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skolla.online/?hl=en