- Assisting in risk management daily operation.
- Responsible for Compliance and APU-PPT.
- Responsible to bridge communication from HQ Team and local operation team.
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1), fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a must, both verbally and written.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Have experience in Financial Services industry.
- Understand risk management would be a plus.
Akulaku is a leading e-commerce platform and digital financial ecosystem in Southeast Asia, operating in Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Malaysia. With a wide range of products and flexible payment options, Akulaku connects sellers with millions of buyers in the region. Through its digital financial services, Akulaku empowers individuals to conveniently manage their finances and access essential products. Committed to customer satisfaction, Akulaku continues to enhance its offerings, providing accessible e-commerce and financial solutions throughout Southeast Asia.