- Responsible for planning out on receiving and shipping goods
- Making sure goods received by consolidation warehouse are in accordance with SLA
- Making sure correct products received by zero damage consolidation warehouse
- Responsible for selecting the best route for shipping based on cost, product characteristics (weight, volume, price, etc.), transit time, or safety
- Determine the most cost-effective way to transport goods from one location to another for sender
- In charge of arranging warehouse
- Updating recent relevant factors (environment, politic situation, etc.) that might affect shipping
- In charge of goods tracking and making sure the transportation process is in track with Loading schedule
- Responsible for maintaining metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service, or training for safety reasons
- Resolve issues that might happen in goods shipping
- Conduct strategy and goods shipping training for Operation Logistic
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in any background
- Min. 2 years’ experience as Operational Consolidation Officer in Transportation, Logistic, or Transportation Digital Platform is preferred
- Great understanding of Operation Management, Shipping Management, Supply Chain Management, 5R, and CONIM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
MOSTRANS covers delivery throughout Indonesia with in-land and sea
transportation with room, cool, and cold temperature shipment
condition based on CDOB & CDAKB standard.
VISION & MISSION
To be a preferred healthcare digital transportation platform in Indonesia.
To build healthcare supply chain digital eco-system to provide high quality of transportation service for healthier Indonesia.