- Develop various Mobile Application development projects based on business needs.
- Creating and managing the project’s timeline according to pre-determined target
- Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods
- Testing new software and fixing bugs on a daily basis
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures
- Make a planning analysis of the mobile application that is made
- Make documentation and progress reports on the work he makes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Technical Information / Information System or any major with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (on a scale of 4.0)
- Range experience 3 - 8 years (Senior/Lead) in Mobile Engineer
- Having strong analysis, problem-solving skills, initiative, teamwork & Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in React Native / at least one programming language is a must (Full Stack)
- Experience in Agile Environment
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.