- Experimentation and optimizing marketing campaign to optimize business metrics
- Experiment with ads/campaign structures on partners such as Google, Facebook and other marketing channels
- Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests
- Identify optimization opportunities / growth, and analyze the impact and effort required
- Analyze vast numbers of marketing data consist of but not limited to customer data, digital performance, content marketing
- Reporting, analysis and insights: Building dashboards to track performance, derive insights, understand growth levers and communicate recommendations via presentations to stakeholders
- Research using both past and secondary data to find opportunities or growth within the industry
- Design, monitor and implement experiments
- Make data driven recommendations and monitor performance based on recommendations
- At least 2 years of working experience in marketing analytics or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to independently drive analysis concluding with rationalized recommendations
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Experience in using SQL
- Good business acumen and familiar with digital marketing data: google, facebook, appsflyer
- Bachelor's degree in any field which requires data analytics and logical thinking
- Ability to work well with colleagues across different functions
- Good communication skill, self-driven, love challenges, and enthusiasm to pursue excellence
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity
- Fluency in both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Indonesia
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!