- Promoting products using live streaming tools
- Being lively and engaging as to persuade audiences to buy the marketed products
- Mastering the marketed product’s benefits and features within a short span of time
- Hosting live-streaming shopping in online platforms (TikTok Shop, Tokopedia, Shopee, Lazada, and more)
- Experienced as a host, salesperson, broadcaster, MC, or presenter with the ability to engage with audience through livestreaming platforms
- Presentable appearance
- Lively and confident personality
- Excellent speaking and pitching skills
- Active in social media (TikTok, Instagram, etc.)
- Willing to work from the office (Green Office Park, BSD)
If you are interested, please create a 2 (two) minutes video of you hosting a live stream session and upload the file on Google Drive. You may submit the Google Drive link through the portfolio section while applying for this role.
SIRCLO was first founded in 2013 by three young entrepreneurs in Indonesia with a vision to be the leading e-commerce enabler to Indonesian local businesses. Its first solution was a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) called SIRCLO Store.
SIRCLO Store offers ready-to-use templates to build a webstore, providing brands with the solution to have an official brand.com website that facilitates online purchases. In line with the rising need of simultaneously selling on multiple platforms, SIRCLO Store is now able to facilitate brands in selling through marketplaces (previously SIRCLO Connexi) as well as WhatsApp Business API (previously SIRCLO Chat) through one integrated management dashboard.
In 2017, SIRCLO launched SIRCLO Commerce, which is an end-to-end multichannel management solution for brands to sell on various marketplace platforms. In the spirit of constant technological innovation, SIRCLO merged with ICUBE in mid-2020. ICUBE is an Indonesian agency that provides e-commerce technology and solution specialising in Magento for retail businesses since the past 2 decades. In April 2021, SIRCLO acquired Orami, the first and biggest parenting platform in Indonesia that combines Commerce, Content, and Community within one environment. In January 2022, SIRCLO announces its acquisition of Warung Pintar, a technology-based retail company that provides a range of digital products and services for the micro-retail (warung) business ecosystem, to leverage the potential of the B2B2C (business-to-business-to-consumer) business model through omnichannel commerce strategies.
Over the years, SIRCLO’s diversified solutions were all created to help the company achieve its purpose in becoming Indonesia’s end-to-end omnichannel commerce enabler for brands to reach a wider market through various digital selling channels. SIRCLO now has nearly 2.000 employees, a 1.000 sqm Headquarter at Tangerang, with more than 80 distribution points across Indonesia, including office branches, fulfilment centres, and warehouses.