- Provide legal services, including but not limited to advisory, agreement drafting & review, legal analysis and product exploration, and risk identification.
- Assist the business concerning existing and new business initiatives.
- Handle a broad range of general corporate legal matters, legal documents filing, and administration, when required.
- Stay current with laws and regulations affecting the company’s industry and operations.
- Review and revise legal documents to ensure accuracy, compliance, and adherence to legal standards.
- Maintaining case files and documentation, ensuring all records are up-to-date.
- Assist the Legal Team in completing ad-hoc legal-related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Having at least 2 years of experience.
- Experience in drafting a business contract and contract negotiation, including but not limited to partnership agreements, lease agreements, etc.
- Excellent communication in written and oral to liaise with business stakeholders. Able to communicate in English (written and oral) would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ethical conduct, discretion, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Health and Wellness for Indonesia - enhancing people's
lives with an affordable and premium one-stop solution.
FIT HUB is a venture-backed Health & Wellness Startup in Indonesia with the mission to democratize access to Health & Wellness for all Indonesians. Through our digital innovation in integrating wellness services and products into an easily accessible platform, FIT HUB is able to enhance people's lives with an affordable and premium one- stop solution.