- Take personal responsibility for the quality, reliability, and availability of PT Sarimelati Kencana Tbk network infrastructure.
- Maintain day-to-day operations and documentation of IT production infrastructure, including secure local and wide area networks and all other IT services.
- Participate in rotating on-call incident response on weekdays and weekends.
- Develop and improve instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services.
- Proactively monitor systems, networks, and applications to provide input in improving the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of systems.
- Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots, and integrations.
- Participate cross-functionally with vendors and other IT engineering teams to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Network troubleshooting, fault analysis, repair, and upgrade.
- In-depth experience deploying, maintaining, monitoring, and logging network devices for at least 5 years.
- Have experience as a team lead for at least 2 years
- Experience developing and maintaining technical documentation and procedures
- Have knowledge for windows server, linux and virtualization
- Fundamental knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application protocols (DHCP/DNS/HTTPS) and networking concepts (HSRP/NAT/VPN/VLANs/802.1x/Wireless/Clustering/High Availability/Load Balancing)
- Proficiency with enterprise networks using Fortigate and Fortimanager, including Firewall Policy Rules, URL-Filtering, App-ID, User-ID, etc.
- Experience working in an environment with Voice and Video over IP, and understanding of QoS and SIP.
- A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility and pushing through to resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or EE or relevant industry experience is required
The Company was established in 1987 and is engaging businesses in a consumer food service industry, particularly pizza and pasta in Indonesia through the franchise owned by the Company. After developed the Pizza Hut brand in Indonesia for two decades, the Company was acquired by Sriboga Group in 2004, and since the acquisition, the growth of the Company’s outlets was rapidly increase. The Company has been supported by Sriboga Group with various support and guidance from SRR or other company in Sriboga group. Based on the Euromonitor's Report, in 2016 the Company was the largest pizza chain and, with a market share of 86.6%, with PHR holding a 97.0% market share and PHD holding a 64.6% market share. As of November, 2022, the Company operated PHR 317 outlets and 286 PHD outlets located in 28 provinces in Indonesia. The Company's restaurants and outlets offer a wide range of high quality pizza and complementary menus to its customers.