- Lead and mentor junior engineers to develop their skills and grow their careers
- Understand and improve company business with the help of your engineering team
- Hire and help the company find new engineering talent
- Responsible for managing, and growing your team as well as your team member's promotions, demotions, hiring, firing, etc.
- Ensure that your team is happy, motivated, and productive at Cermati Fintech Group
- Work with your team to build features, maintain old code, improve and clean the code that your team owns
- Contribute to design decisions and review each other's code
- Make sure the code that your team owns will be available 24/7 and you're willing to troubleshoot and maintain the services that your team owns
- Work together with product manager to set the feature specs and set the target deadline.
- Drive the projects so you can meet the deadline with your team
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Computer Science or related field. Or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer
- Should have a minimum of 5+ yrs of experience in a data engineering / data architect / software engineering role.
- Had as lead, managing and handling people in a team
- Proven record of good mentorship and leadership in delivering high quality projects
- Strong hands-on experience in java, python is required. Must have shipped multiple projects with a major hands-on contribution to each project.
- Experience in Big data technologies: Hadoop ecosystem (map-reduce, spark, Kafka)
- Experience in different storage technologies: OLTP like Postgres, OLAP like Redshift, Google BigQuery, NoSQL like Redis, HBase, Kafka
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms and concepts (gradient descent, logistic regression) and software libraries like pandas, TensorFlow, etc.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.