- Preparing cooking activities within the scope of Culinaria Modena, including ingredient and equipment preparation, menu planning to meet standards.
- Creating a monthly cooking class program, including menu, materials, and recipes aligned with Culinaria Modena standards.
- Assisting professional chefs during cooking classes.
- Ensuring the availability of supplies and equipment in accordance with Culinaria standards for each event.
- Conducting inventory stocktaking for Culinaria Modena assets.
- Developing brand activation programs such as IG Live in collaboration with the Culinaria social media team to enhance product and MODENA Indonesia branding awareness.
- Performing market intelligence and competitor activity reporting to improve Culinaria Modena's quality and standards.
- Coordinating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to support the success of Culinaria Modena's activities.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by superiors.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Culinary
- Minimum 2 years of experience
MODENA Group - Where innovation meets growth
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.