- Manage prospecting activity to meet and build relationships with prospective sales partners to grow sales.
- Acquisition and developing new merchant.
- Promotion activities with principles and retail collaboration.
- Handling promotional system in store, marketing program and sales analytics
- Design, prepare and manage marketing and other promotion activities including promotional material to support marketing activity and grow sales in the company.
- Actively assess and evaluate sales results in regular sales & marketing meetings, including : providing data and feedback on current market trends.
- Propose activities or actions that will improve the sales performance Manage sales performance of key accounts portfolio.
- Sales performance for consumer financing business, develop, & planning merchant also penetrate merket for traditional and modern and create strategy and planning
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Minimum having diploma or bachelor degree from any major
- Proven experience in partnership management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build reports with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.