- Handling client regular & Ad hoc report, and service review
- Responding to all after sales issues, complaints and dispute raise by client
- Liaise with Ops team, product, and across business function to ensure all issues and complaint resolved
- Responsible to increase managed lives and ensure healthy growth for all existing account
- Responsible to make sure all existing client renew the contract
- Activate the client: Doing socialization and conduct activation program to ensure client link & transact with Halodoc
- Have experience in client relation/client development for corporate client for at least 2 years
- Familiar with health insurance business & TPA (Sales/Operations)
- Good command in English
- Able to work in fast paced setting, self driven, and visioner
- Passionate about transforming health service experience
Halodoc is a digital health ecosystem that has a mission to simplify access to healthcare, by providing comprehensive and reliable health solutions to meet user needs. The Halodoc application is equipped with four main features, namely; Chat dengan Dokter (Chat with Doctor) which allows patients to interact with more than 20,000 experienced and licensed doctors via chat, video call or voice call; Toko Kesehatan (Health Store), a service that can help users quickly, safely and easily purchase supplements, vitamins from 4,900 trusted partner pharmacies; and Janji Temu (Appointment), which allows users to book appointments at more than 3,300 hospital partners; as well as Asuransiku (My Insurance), partnering with leading insurance partners to extend the benefits of digital healthcare services to thousands of private-insured patients.
Halodoc has received a number of international awards: in 2019 and 2020, Halodoc was the only Southeast Asian health technology start-up to feature on CB Insights' Digital Health 150 list. In 2018, Halodoc received “The Most Innovative Start Up” award from Galen Growth Asia and was directly chosen by Forbes Indonesia as “Choice Start Up” in the same year.