- Monitoring proses Inbound, Inventory, Outbound
- Monitor and evaluate the stock opname’s performance in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Communicate constantly with management, staff, and vendors.
- Ensure that operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Provide operational data, which includes inbound, storage, and outbound data.
- Possess strong integrity and a good attitude.
- Self-motivated and highly initiative.
- A result-oriented team player with great problem-solving ability.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a keen eye for detail to boost team productivity and minimise errors.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Possess an eagerness to learn and the ability to work flexible hours.
- Willing to work in SIRCLO’s Surabaya warehouse (Kedungrejo, Kec. Waru, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur).
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.