- Develop deep understanding of JULO’s loan products
- Use past loan data to optimize business metrics
- Use past collections data to find opportunities to optimize our collections strategy
- Design, implement, and monitor marketing, operations and collections experiments
- Make data driven recommendations and monitor performance based on recommendations
- Work closely with stakeholders and help with creation of reports, dashboards, and monitoring tools
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience as a data analyst, BI, or equivalent position.
- Fluency in SQL and writing advanced SQL queries
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical and careful in interpreting and reviewing results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and G-suite
- Strong communicator, fluent in English
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.
We are now tapping into other financial territories, to eventually provide a one stop financial solution to all Indonesians.
Watch it happen or be a part of it - come join us!