- Improve and maintain our infrastructure in areas such as performance, availability, scalability, and security
- Proactively manage activities to deliver required work on time
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Provide updates on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on-time completion or quality level of work
- Build and maintain SIRCLO’s technology Infrastructure (Web Infrastructure and Cloud Computing)
- A Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Open to exploring, learning, and implementing new technologies and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Unix concepts, command-line tools and scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in basic GCP or AWS or Azure or Huawei infrastructure management
- Experience with serverless, containers, CI/CD is a big plus
- Hardworking with good problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.