- Ensure adequate staffing daily to ensure smooth operations. Create and submit weekly staff rosters for Executive Chef approval and advise Executive Chef on recruitment and promotion of subordinates when appropriate.
- Take ownership and accountability for the profitability of the restaurant.
- Prepare recipes of new items for costing and verify cost analysis of each dish.
- Prepare monthly duty roster and manage Public Holiday and Annual Leave.
- Prepare daily market list after reviewing the par stock and prepare the requisition orders to be approved by executive chef before submission.
- Liaise with the Stewarding section to arrange schedule of cleaning and pest control.
- Assist Executive Chef in preparing operating budgets.
- Maintain H.A.C.C.P program where implemented.
- Perform any other related duties as and when assigned by the Executive Chef.
- Assist with inventories as scheduled.
- Assist in creation of Banqueting menus, recipes and costs.
- Follow maintenance program and cleaning schedule.
- Perform duties in other areas of kitchen as assigned.
- Work at off-premise functions.
- Attend designated meetings.
- Participate and help organize cooking competitions.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as Junior Chef de Cuisine
- Great Skills knowledge to be able to teach young colleagues
- Great Knowledge of Indonesian authentic flavor
- Great understanding of western basic cooking skills
- Ability to work in and support a collaborative environment
- Balinese cuisine skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and entertain guests
- Great team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Great organization skills, ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality.
- Very Creative mind set and able to perform under high pressure
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional well-being inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you – your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, south east part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of Jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one bedroom villas and 2 two bedroom villas and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.