- Gathering and documenting functional requirement
- Analysis business unit need and perform SAP system configuration accordingly
- Translating functional requirement into technical framework
- Participate in end to end full cycle SAP project implementation or enhancement from preparation, gathering functional requirement, blue print, realization, until go live
- Minimum S1 graduate in Computer Studies / Information System (or related field)
- Have good understanding in at least one of specific module / business process is a must
- Have good knowledge about business process, flow chart, and database concept (SQL server / Oracle DB)
- Have related experiences for 2 years, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Years of experience will determine position level.
- Having experiences on project implementation (full cycle) for at least one module is must
- Placement : HO - Cakung, East Jakarta (Full on-site working)
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.