- Involving in all aspects of software testing is an exercise in creativity (performance testing, functionality testing, user interface testing, and security testing).
- Responsible for creating the test case, user manual, and test script.
- Responsible for tracking bug reports and managing that they are fixed.
- Create a UAT plan for End Users.
- Responsible for testing the system and meeting with the user.
- Responsible for creating the Test Guide for a user.
- Test products based on use cases/real-life scenarios.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Understanding scrum and agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Katalon)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Willing to be placed in Cipondoh, Tangerang.
Crewdible is an Indonesia-based Startup company, focusing on online fulfillment services. Since 2017, Crewdible has provided multi-channel fulfillment services for E-Commerce businesses and SMEs. We help e-commerce sellers to store stock, pick, pack, and deliver it for them automatically, providing them with real-time management to bring reasonable comfort. We also turn local idle spaces including homes, offices, and warehouses, into e-commerce/fulfillment centers for storage, cold storage, packaging, & pickup points.