- Provide daily operation support ECM Module/Open Text (system usage, incident fixing, incident log and escalation to consultant for mitigation, etc.)
- Coordinate with respective module owners and/or relevant parties to achieve comprehensive requirements gathering for any system modification/enhancement.
- Keep communication with stakeholders to share all required information, and seek for prompt solution for any incident.
- Manage the performance and ensure all phases (requirement gathering, development, SIT, UAT, deployment, etc.) are executed within the timeline and scope.
- Perform risk assessment and monitor its risks, if required, set-up mitigation to ensure eliminate and/or minimize the impacts.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- At least 4-5 years of experience on IT Project Management or relevant
- Good command & correspondence in English
- Required skill: JAVA programming, SAP
- Related experience in IT Audit Consulting or Business Analyst would be plus point
Combining global and local best practices, the core subsidiaries and affiliates of MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd. across ASEAN and Hong Kong ("MSIG") have been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. As an established leading insurer with a long-term perspective, MSIG aims to offer insurance solutions that are effective, efficient and simple to understand; delivered with active and sincere service. Across the region, our 3,500 employees go above and beyond to add value to the business and lifestyle of our customers and inspire confidence in them.
MSIG is backed by the solid foundation and rich heritage of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor's and Moody's. Today MSIG is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. MSIG also benefits from being a member of MS&AD Insurance Group - one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Leveraging on the multi-channel distribution, strong partnerships with intermediaries and extensive geographical network, MSIG offers a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines. MSIG builds and nurtures enduring relationships, forging close partnerships, through good times and bad.