- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Manage project's daily activity, including problem, risk, management, and manage all testing phases and test environments
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Minimum Bachelor Computer Science, Information Management, or other relevant fields
- Have experiences IT Project especially project related to banking, regulatory, compliance, risk and accounting
- Having knowledge in: Jira, Visio, MS. Project, Agile, Scrum
- Have good communication skills and can be reached in a team
- Able to work together with various other work units
PT. Mandiri International Technology (MITech) is an Indonesian leading Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Services Company, over 180 employees, established in 2014. We help our valued Clients to drive their business growth by delivering innovative digital technology and business transformation. For more visit https://mitech.co.id