- Create scheduler and manage server
- Managed Service Router & Monitoring Network
- Implementation Routing, Switching and VPN
- Supporting to troubleshoot computer, included installing software and hardware
- Monitoring All Traffic Network
- Configure Firewall
- Candidates at least possess Bachelor's degree majoring in computer science, information technology or related major.
- Has min. 2 years of working experiences in related fields.
- Familiars with routers switching and network architecture.
- Has a good knowledge of Linux Operating Systems.
- Has cisco certification would be value added.
- Good communication skills.
PT Surya Citra Media Tbk was formed on 29 January 1999 to operate as a holding company for multimedia services as well as consultancy services in the media and related business. The main purpose behind its creation, however, was to broaden the horizons of PT Surya Citra Televisi (SCTV), one of the largest TV broadcasting stations in Indonesia, today.
As a media broadcasting company, SCTV is restricted by law to operate solely and exclusively as a broadcasting company for which it was licensed for. Yet, the business prospects of an integrated multimedia services group are simply too promising to be ignored.
Hence, the establishment of SCM signified the emergence of a highly prospective multimedia group with long-term growth opportunities. SCM subsequently acquired 100% share of SCTV over a period of time between November 2001 and April 2002, and went public in July 2002.