- Standard system administration duties including server install, system/application install, patch management, log analysis
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment, and configuration
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan
- Continue to evolve the use of automation and configuration management
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, maintenance troubleshooting, and on-call availability as needed.
- Excellent problem solving and effective research skills
- Experience using the Linux operating system, especially Centos
- Experience using Web Server
- Familiar using container
- Knowledge of VMware virtual systems and cloud infrastructure, in a managed service environment
- Willing to work with SHIFT schedule to support 24/7 operation
- Willing to work in Jakarta Area
Aino as an innovative technology company realizes that the world's challenges during the pandemic are getting higher, therefore we always create the latest innovation to provide the best value for the customer. Aino has experience managing more than 16 million non-cash transactions in various public infrastructure to retail. We are ISO 27001:2013 certified company and payment gateway certified by Bank Indonesia. We are ready to serve the Indonesian market with technology products & solutions to bring a great positive impact on life.