Business System analyst will work alongside other business analysts, System Analyst, Software Developer and report directly to the Product Solution Architect Manager. Business Analyst main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, guide development team and also performing some UAT. Data Analyst should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and also explain the concepts to Developer team to create Valuable products.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions to bring values for company business
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and Technology advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with users, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs, business requirements and also bring value to company
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information System or a relevant field
- Experience at least 2 years of proven work experience as Business System analyst
- Have Experience as application Full stack Developer (Frontend & Backend)
- Strong analytics skill to bring new idea for business process
- Conceptual & Critical Thinking
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with SCRUM and Agile Methodology
- Having experience in Design Complex RDBMS
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and bring value for company business
- Having experience building application with micro-services architecture
- Having experience create Wireframe & Mockup Design
- Understand concept of REST/JSON; Frontend & Backend application
- Familiar with Windows & Linux Server would be an advantage
- Have Experience with SAP B1 would be an advantage
MODENA Group - Where innovation meets growth
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.