- Design, development, documentation, and troubleshooting of our application in addition to new technology projects involving iOS. and be willing to share new technology opportunities with the broader team.
- More specifically, write clean, concise code that is stable, extensible, and unit-tested appropriately.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with other engineers on the team in addition to our product managers, scrum masters, and project managers.
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend and execute the best resolution.
- Implement new requirements within our Agile delivery methodology while following our established architectural principles.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features, and user experience.
- Test software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
Would you consider yourself exposed and experienced in these areas below?
- Apple iOS Application Development
- iOS Swift
- Design & Build Enablement
- iOS Testing
- Knowledge of iOS SDK and Xcode
- Experience with Swift
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of reactive programming and MVVM
- Experience leading small teams of developers
- A natural leader who is frequently sought out for guidance and advice
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in a consulting environment preferred
- Have worked in an Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Hands-on experience developing production-ready iOS apps
Accenture Southeast Asia
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 500,000+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Accenture Southeast Asia comprises Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.