In this critical role, you will focus on performing regular corporate risk assessment, ensuring the establishment of relevant standard operating procedures, and promoting the compliance culture through effective communication program and regular audit activities.
You will be responsible for end-to-end audit process in all divisions in head office and operations, as well as supporting audit activities from regulators, partners, and investors.
To succeed in this role you will need strong knowledge of internal audit, including direct exposure to the capital markets environment and legal entity compliance and governance frameworks.
- Create the audit framework plan and perform the audit execution
- Ensure that internal audit activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with standards established by industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment
- Manage misconduct cases, includes the remediation/correction action, and if necessary develop the improvement program
- Collaborate with a diverse range of businesses and stakeholders to identify enhancements in compliance processes and play a driving role to implement system/process improvement/changes
- Partner with the broader risk management team in contributing to the continual improvement of the comprehensive risk management framework
- Create periodic reports on audit results and/or improvement suggestions to senior management
- 5+ years of relevant experience of internal audit and/or risk and controls, with background in fintech or financial institution
- Incredibly organised and be able to prioritise their workload, as well as be resilient and calm under pressure
- Excellent end-to-end understanding of internal audit processes
- Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders
- Have a good understanding of corporate compliance and good corporate governance practices
- Must have a structured thought process and a strong analytical ability
- Candidates with Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or equivalent will be of added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with financial regulatory authorities (OJK, BI, Bappebti) is an added advantage
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others. We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.