- Assisting and advising clients on design aspects from start to end.
- Produce and present a high-quality design proposal with great details.
- Update and upgrade knowledge with the latest technology in the industry.
- Communicate design aspects with project stakeholders such as Project Managers, Clients, Manufacturers, Contractors, etc.
- Answer queries and follow up on design changes.
- Report to Director.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) in Architecture or Interior Design from a reputable university.
- Having >7 years of experience in the field of interior projects.
- Computer literate, able to operate design software.
- Speaking & writing English fluently.
- Mature and excellent communication skills.
- Having the capacity to produce design concepts and development.
- Quality & initiative minded achieving all deadlines.
Arkadia Works is a professional design & construction interior architecture firm founded on the belief that ideas and skilled craftsmanship are essential in enriching people's lives.
Arkadia Works provide finest quality, excellent service, punctuality and partnership during the entire project.
Arkadia Works team affiliated as the member of GBCI (Green Building Council Indonesia), IAI (Indonesian Institute of Architects), HDII (Indonesian Society of Interior Designers), PII (The Institution of Engineers Indonesia), IAKKI (Indonesian Institute of Safety Professional Experts), and GAPEKSINDO (Indonesian Construction Company Association).