- Menjalankan pemeriksaan berkala meliputi persiapan, pelaksanaan, monitoring & pelaporan hasil pemeriksaan sesuai dengan Prosedur Pelaksanaan Pemeriksaan Rutin.
- Menjalankan pemeriksaan sewaktu-waktu (khusus) meliputi persiapan, pelaksanaan, monitoring & pelaporan hasil pemeriksaan sesuai dengan Prosedur Pelaksanaan Pemeriksaan Khusus.
- Terlibat dalam membantu penyelesaian atas kasus-kasus yang muncul (Ad hoc), termasuk membantu penyiapan data yang akurat dari hasil pemeriksaan untuk mendukung penyelesaian kasus-kasus dan menjadi narasumber dalam penyelesaian kasus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics/Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems/Accounting.
- 4-year experience in related fields.
- Have knowledge of IT audit (General Control and Application Control).
- Having knowledge of cyber security such as vulnerability assessment or penetration testing is preferred.
- Have knowledge of IT standards or best practices (COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO 27000).
- Having certification (CISA, CND, CEH, CHFI, COBIT, etc.) will be preferred.
- Graduated from a reputable university with min. GPA 3.00
- Have good communication skills (Indonesia & English), both verbally and in writing
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Having knowledge related to Capital Market will be an advantage
- Live with our core values Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism and Service Excellence
Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self-Regulatory Organization that creating a trusted and credible financial market infrastructure to deliver fair, orderly and efficient market, accessible to all stakeholders through innovative products and services. Our vision is to be a competitive stock exchange with world class credibility. We aim to develop Indonesia capital market to bring prosperity as one of the pillars of the Indonesia economy. We also actively seek to create more impact globally by joining World Federation of Exchanges and Sustainable Stock Exchanges. Our goal is becoming a credible Exchange that drive financial deepening, enabling Indonesia to become the 5th largest economy by 2045.
Our core values, Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism, and Service Excellence (TIPS) is set to be our DNA. It is how we live at IDX. TIPS becoming the spirit that led us to strengthen collaboration, innovation and to continuously going above and beyond to achieve our goals.
People play significant roles to the success of IDX, and thus we put people as our priority. Ensuring our people to have nurturing and exciting working experiences, we are fully committed to develop and energize our people by providing various development programs and opportunities to create impact through their role/work. We are blessed to be awarded as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia for the third consecutive year in 2017, 2018, and 2019 organized by HR Asia.