- Manage all inbound operations and ensure the team meets all KPIs including but not limited to zero inbound errors, zero backlog on inbound floor.
- Prepares work schedules for inbound staff.
- Coordinates with the sourcing team for inbound scheduling and ensuring efficient inbound operations.
- Conducts receiving and location audits daily ensuring all required receiving documentation is accurately completed and that material is checked in and stored correctly with a minimum potential for loss.
- Monitor the process and propose improvements that can give performance gains to the team.
- Produce reports for inbound and monitor the performance based on the reports.
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
- Responsible for overall team management, including hiring, goal setting and delegation of work, training and development, coaching/mentoring and completing performance evaluations that are supported by collaboration with stakeholders.
- Diploma Degree from Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management.
- Solid knowledge of warehouse processes & procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of WMS & ERP based principles.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Inbound Supervisor from a Retail, Logistic, E-commerce, FMCG background.
- Highly motivated with the "never-give-up" and growth mindset.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in an uncertain and dynamic environment.
- Quickly adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proven leadership skills with background demonstrating executional level communication with key stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to actively seek and find solutions to problems.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with various departments, cross-functional teams, and other stakeholders.
ASTRO - Groceries in Minutes Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials. Anything you need, fast. Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money. Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!