- Publishing & promote job advertisement
- Sorting candidate's profiles
- Scheduling interview & psychological test
- Assisting in interview process and candidate summary report
- Supporting development & training administration
- Contributing in our culture and employee activity
- Fresh graduate/last year student from psychology with min. GPA 3.00/4.00
- Able to work Monday to Friday at working hours (must be someone who doesn't have to attend any classes)
- Able to work hybrid (4 days WFO - 1 days WFA; Jakarta domicile preferred)
- Good at using Ms. Office
- Good at using design tools (will be preferably)
- Experienced in design such as Canva (will be preferred)
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.