We are seeking bright professionals to join our organization as a Human Capital Operations Officer. This role will be responsible for carrying out HR operational activities in an accurate, timely manner and in accordance with applicable regulations, including employee relations, personnel administration, HC Information System, as well as sound and harmonious industrial relations to increase employee engagement levels.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- Min. 1 year experience in Compensation & Benefit and HCIS
- Have good communication skills, relationship building, negotiation skills, patience, and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of HCIS, Labor Law, and Industrial Relations Regulations is preferrable
- Have good knowledge of Excel and Macro
- Graduate from reputable university/ college with GPA min. 3.00
- Good communication skill (in Indonesia & English), both verbal and writing
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Having knowledge about Capital Market will be an advantage
- Live with our core values Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism and Service Excellence
Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self-Regulatory Organization that creating a trusted and credible financial market infrastructure to deliver fair, orderly and efficient market, accessible to all stakeholders through innovative products and services. Our vision is to be a competitive stock exchange with world class credibility. We aim to develop Indonesia capital market to bring prosperity as one of the pillars of the Indonesia economy. We also actively seek to create more impact globally by joining World Federation of Exchanges and Sustainable Stock Exchanges. Our goal is becoming a credible Exchange that drive financial deepening, enabling Indonesia to become the 5th largest economy by 2045.
Our core values, Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism, and Service Excellence (TIPS) is set to be our DNA. It is how we live at IDX. TIPS becoming the spirit that led us to strengthen collaboration, innovation and to continuously going above and beyond to achieve our goals.
People play significant roles to the success of IDX, and thus we put people as our priority. Ensuring our people to have nurturing and exciting working experiences, we are fully committed to develop and energize our people by providing various development programs and opportunities to create impact through their role/work. We are blessed to be awarded as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Asia for the third consecutive year in 2017, 2018, and 2019 organized by HR Asia.