- Partner with Branches & Sales Department/Group/Division, acquire in-depth knowledge of the business and each Department/Group/Division; good understanding of business strategy and deliver Human Capital policies and strategy within the Department/Group/Division
- Provide a full spectrum of both strategic and operational Human Capital
- Human Capital aspects under HCBP: Talent Acquisition, Employee Relation, Industrial Relations, Organization Development, Enhancing Performance, and Employee Engagement
- Liaison between Head of Branches & Sales Department/Group/Division as a whole to Human Capital
- Able to act as internal consultant, giving advice to Leadership and all level of people in the organization
- Be the ambassador of MODENA organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in HCBP/People Operation/People Partner/HR Generalist in Retail, Distribution or Manufacturing Company (FMCG/Automotive/Heavy Industry/Electronic) with proven achievements.
- Experience in managing end-to-end talent acquisition is essential
- A team-player individual with influencing skill and a highly collaborative style, and comfortable in speaking and writing in English.
- Business acumen, strategic-minded, data-centric
- Bachelor’s degree in any major from top tier university, graduated from psychology or coaching school will be a plus
- Willing to travel; Placement Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
MODENA Group - Where innovation meets growth
MODENA is a future-driven global consumer electronics company with the mission to make life easier for all. Join our dynamic community, where limitless imagination and creativity drive a planet-sized endeavor towards a sustainable future.
Experience our exclusive MODENA PERKS:
- Product discounts at your fingertips
- Enhance your skills with our professional development & coaching programs
- Rock with MODENA Clubs where you can build connections tailored to your hobbies
- Key access to MODENA Pod - our exclusive co-living space.
MODENA is an Equal-Opportunity Employer, embracing diversity and inclusivity in everything we do.
Explore exciting career opportunities at modena.com/careers and follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/insidemodena.