- Creating creative ideas, designs, and layouts in support of all marketing activities and products such as advertising, events, and promotional activities. E-newsletters, websites, posters, EDMs, brochures, banners, Ukirama Products, and social media graphics.
- Developing an interactive design.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to the team.
- Work closely with marketing team to boost brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Supporting the Department of Marketing and other departments regarding the needs of branding and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, design, marketing, communications, visual design, graphic design, and other relevant fields with min. GPA of 3.00.
- Min. 1-3 years of graphic design experience or related fields, including in-depth knowledge of graphic design and layout for marketing materials across all media.
- Experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Canva and other graphic design software.
- A portfolio that demonstrates good visual design skills.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Open-minded, teachable, proactive, and inquisitive.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
UKIRAMA is a company with a bunch of passionate and humble professionals who are continuously striving to provide the best business solution utilizing state-of-the-art software to solve real world business problems. We provide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for companies.