Join our innovative agency that is shaping the future of business!
Successful candidates will join a modern, supportive and collaborative team environment, who value a strong and progressive culture, all while having the opportunity to work on international clients and projects.
At ngine, our goal is to make quality graphic design easily accessible for businesses across the world. By combining graphic design services and project management into a single, easy-to-use platform, our outstanding team of designers from around the world are available to provide essential design services that form the backbone of our offerings.
We are looking for experienced designers at the top of their game, wanting to join a modern and fast paced studio as we grow our business on a global scale.
What are the non-negotiables? To join us, you must have:
- A Great Personality
We work hard but play equally as hard, and we take our company culture seriously. Although, you may well be the best designer, it is critical that you are able to collaborate with others and easily fit in to our fast paced, exciting studio environment.
- High Standards
We set our standards high – both from a quality and turnaround perspective – and we are seeking Graphic Designers who not only share our views but are capable of delivering consistently against these standards.
- Solid Experience
You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high-end design studio or fast paced agency. You must be capable of providing high quality, innovative and industry standard graphic design services within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Attention to Detail
Your attention to detail must be 100% to ensure detailed accuracy of artwork is maintained and checked against client briefs. You are confident in producing material that is compliant with the client’s corporate style and brand identity.
- Creativity and Print Knowledge
We are measured on our creative output, so you must be capable of generating high quality design concepts which meet the customer's brief and brand. A thorough knowledge of the latest and emerging digital design software and experience of designing at scale for multi-channels outputs is a must.
If you meet all the above criteria, we want to hear from you.
1. Responsible for your individual time and work performed in the DFLOW Creative Services department, include but not limited to;
- Graphic Design
- Art Layout services
- Artwork Fixup
2. Provide high quality, innovative and industry standard graphic design services ensuring work is delivered within agreed deadlines and client budgets.
3. Ensure detailed accuracy of artwork is maintained and checked against original brief as well as requested client edits, prior to submitting for internal review.
4. Generate and develop high quality design concepts which meet the customer's brief and brand.
5. Manage the print process and services on behalf of the client by undertaking pre-press file preparation and liaising with printers.
6. Produce material that is compliant with the client’s corporate style and brand identity.
7. Contribute to studio project management processes and efficiencies by utilising ngine software to accurately report on workflows and billing.
8. Have a thorough knowledge of the latest and emerging digital design software and experience of designing at scale for multi-channels outputs.
9. Highly effective in collaborating and creating work with peers.
10. Maintain communications with appropriate studio staff and management to ensure positive workflow and status updates.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts, Media Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent education and experience.
2. 2+years diversified experience in the Print or Graphic Design industries including practical experience in prepress/graphic design.
3. Good experience with the Adobe Creative Suite. In particular, a thorough and high-level understanding of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
4. Thorough knowledge of other digital software including:
- Communication – Slack, MS Teams
- MS Office– Office, Word, PowerPoint.
5. A portfolio comprised of branding and design solutions.
6. A genuine understanding and appreciation of high-quality graphic design including typography, layout and colour.
7. Experience in working to a house style guide and an understanding of the importance of maintaining a consistent and cohesive brand identity.
8. Good proof-reading and basic editorial skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
9. Detailed knowledge of print production process and demonstrated experience in liaising with suppliers of printing services. This includes a working knowledge of pre-press, proofing, and print technologies.
10. Good understanding of traditional and digital landscape design trends.
11. Positive, optimistic and fresh approach to solving complex creative tasks.
12. Ability to work well within a team environment and under general direction with a minimum of supervision.
13. Excellent time and project management skills, including the demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and within budget for projects of various size and scope.
14. Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and convey information clearly to clients and co-workers.
15. Self-motivated and willing to keep up to date with emergent technologies with respect to the design/print industries and with industry standards, and to make recommendations accordingly.
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about Graphic Designer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.
DFLOW is a product lab and technical agency that builds for the future of business.
We deliver day-one value to each client through solutions and products that increase productivity, and real profitability.
Our goal is to create business efficiency through technology where data is the hero.
Our approach is different. We challenge existing ways of work. We make things better.
MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | BALI | MANILA