- Enrolled end-to-end business process of General Insurance company
- Maintain and expand insurance business portfolio
- Conduct marketing activities refer to the marketing strategy and marketing plan that established by the company.
- Response the inquiries related to insurance matters from client.
- Maintain and follow up renewal of expiring policies
- Monitor and control the outstanding premium in cooperation with admin section and finance
- Maintain and monitor customer complaint
- Collect and update customer data form clients
- Support and assist claim department to finalizing outstanding claim
- Keeping each client document in good order
- Fresh graduate with a bachelor's or master's degree in any major with a minimum GPA of 3.50 (out of 4.00)
- Maximum 2 years of working experience
- Interest in the general insurance industry
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong leadership and learning agility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Having a commitment to join the program with 6 months of coaching in Jakarta
- Passionate to pursuing career in the marketing area
- Willingness to be assigned in branch areas: Pekanbaru, Balikpapan, Jambi, or Makassar.
- Having personality aligning with the orientation following MSIG values: Customer Focused, Integrity, Team Work, Innovation, and Professionalism and MSIG brand personality: Active, Confident, Efficient, and Sincere.
Combining global and local best practices, the core subsidiaries and affiliates of MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd. across ASEAN and Hong Kong ("MSIG") have been providing general insurance solutions for more than 100 years. As an established leading insurer with a long-term perspective, MSIG aims to offer insurance solutions that are effective, efficient and simple to understand; delivered with active and sincere service. Across the region, our 3,500 employees go above and beyond to add value to the business and lifestyle of our customers and inspire confidence in them.
MSIG is backed by the solid foundation and rich heritage of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, an established insurer that has received strong financial ratings from leading rating agencies, including Standard & Poor's and Moody's. Today MSIG is one of the few foreign-based general insurers to have representation in every ASEAN country, a testament to its strength and reach. MSIG also benefits from being a member of MS&AD Insurance Group - one of the largest general insurance groups in the world.
Leveraging on the multi-channel distribution, strong partnerships with intermediaries and extensive geographical network, MSIG offers a wide range of insurance solutions across personal and commercial lines. MSIG builds and nurtures enduring relationships, forging close partnerships, through good times and bad.