- Expand cooperation with local financial institutions (banks or payment institutions) according to the company's business development needs;
- Familiar with the product capabilities of major payment institutions in Southeast Asia, especially in pay-in, pay-out, and foreign exchange capabilities, accurately locate target channels and quickly establish business relationships to promote the implementation of solutions;
- Maintain the relationship with customers, partners, and suppliers, promote the expansion of the company's business, and coordinate internal and external resources of the organization to ensure that channel cooperation is delivered as planned;
- Follow the internal governance requirements and framework for channel maintenance and maintain a good channel business relationship;
- Bachelor's degree or above with financing-related background preferred
- above 5-8 years working experience in payment institutions or relevant industries
- sound knowledge of local regulations about payment institutions in ASEAN
- good at English and communication. Chinese speaking is preferred.
About Lian Lian GroupLearn More
We provide global e-commerce platform funds collection and traditional trade funds collection services for cross-border enterprises, helping them to collect money safely, efficiently and conveniently.
Transportation, E-Commerce, Financial Services
Swift in handling new challenges and producing new ideas to improve
We strive to constantly pursue innovation of our products and services
Strong belief and efforts are the base to achieve long term success