- Develop and ship features from end to end. We spend a lot of time thinking through how to build new features, but the goal is always for the implementation to be maintainable, not for it to be "pure."
- Building and scaling products that directly impact our customers or partners.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Implement user interfaces in Vue alongside Nodejs/Golang.
- Dig into bugs and feature requests.
- Help other engineers on the team.
- 2+ years of experience in tech.
- You know how to build front-end components.
- Good understanding of REST API.
- You are comfortable with HTML, CSS, and related technologies.
- You know why a framework is necessary and know React/Vue.
- Functional knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- You value code quality.
- Highly enthusiastic and enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks.
- Take ownership, work collaboratively, and figure things out.
- Cares deeply about building for customers and improving the customer experience for a product.
- Willing to WFO in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Experienced with Dart/Flutter
- Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS/GCP.
- Experience with CI/CD practices.
- Experience with Containerization (Docker and Kubernetes).
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.