- Write great quality, scalable and maintainable code
- Work with designers, other engineers and product owners to develop,implement features and ship the product, while considering maintainability, security and performance.
- Participate in scrum sessions and be able to deliver according to Sprint deadlines.
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Github)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and the concept of MVC and RESTful
- Understanding of the fundamental design principles behind designing, developing and implementing a scalable cloud application.
- Familiar with AWS cloud deployment, and able to handle deployment to EC2, S3 etc.
- Positive, open-minded, driven and have a collaborative personality
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- A developer-at-heart attitude
- Collaborate and communicate with designers in defining and shipping features in a well-defined time period.
Harnods started back in February 2004, as a freelancer that produces exceptional world-class design for website and mobile app. Moving as a full service web, digital marketing and product agency, we’ve enjoyed all its ups and downs. Giving us countless lessons, achievements and a great sense of gratitude towards our ever growing team.
We take great pride in what we have achieved so far, but we never stop ourselves from striving for better quality, across all aspects of Harnods. We are always experimenting, improving and learning, from creating better solutions by design, to excellent client satisfaction.
Since 15 years ago we’ve launched and scaled all kinds of SaaS businesses for Governments, Fortune 500 companies, leading VCs and tech startups. We are the digital marketing and product agency that is specialists in B2B SaaS product design and strategy. We also fund, launch and grow our own SaaS businesses.