We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our growing Tech Team in Jakarta. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in frontend development and a strong passion for creating user-friendly, responsive, and visually appealing web applications.
- Responsible for medium complexity of end-to-end development in the front-end domain.
- Ensure the high-level quality of the systems.
- Participate in designing Frontend Applications, testing, and integration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver integrated solutions.
- Identify and resolve frontend-related issues and bugs.
- Perform regular code reviews and contribute to code quality improvements.
- Min. 2 years of experience in software frontend development
- Experience in developing e-commerce and B2B products is a plus.
- Familiarity with React.js, Vue, and Figma.
- Familiarity with React Native is a plus.
- Prefer to have knowledge of Typescript
- Possess strong problem solving.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment with strong commitment for learning.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Good understanding of programming concepts, algorithms, and design patterns.
Let’s be honest: When you read “construction” or “cement” or “building materials”, your first thoughts might be “dusty, slow, uninspiring”.
Nothing could be further from the truth. We pride ourselves on being among the fastest companies in the world with the best business sense. You might not believe this right away – we usually don’t talk a lot about ourselves.
What’s true: we don’t build autonomous cars. We don’t build landing rockets. We don’t build blockchains and ICO them.
But what we do is we disrupt one of the last undisrupted industries: Construction. Construction is one of 3 industries responsible for 88% of all inflation since the year 2000. It is one of the most inefficient industries in the world. It is just beginning its digital journey.
That means: it is one of the last Eldorados to build exponential new businesses.
Our ambition is to fundamentally change how construction works, starting from building materials. We are serious about this – no PR nonsense, no pseudo-disruption, no-Entrepreneur wannabe that pretends to do innovation. We disrupt construction with force and pure financial motivation. And: we are among the world’s most entrepreneurial companies (yes, we are!). That puts us in the best position to completely transform the construction industry. In just a few years, we want to be South East Asia’s most reputed corporate in disruptive business models in the fields of construction.