- Ensuring that the product is not less than the customer's minimum stock, nothing has expired and applies the FIFO method.
- Ensure the availability of replacement spare parts when needed.
- Providing service to customers in terms of product demos, solving problems and providing simple solutions, as well as training on product use in accordance with company SOP.
- Conduct surveys and make complete reports before installing tools/machines according to SOP.
- Install tools/machines and ensure the cleanliness of the post-work environment.
- Make daily activity reports.
- Maximum age 30 years old, attractive personality;
- Minimum education SMK;
- Preferably have experience and ability in the field of customer relations;
- Have good communication skills and able to work in Team;
- Willing to work mobile and visits to customers;
- Have SIM C and private vehicle.
Founded in 1995, we are a nationally certified manufacturer of cleaning and sanitation products and services in Indonesia. We specialise in providing hygiene and sanitation services and solutions in the food, hospitality and mining industries.
We promote sustainable development and a keen awareness of green policy, laws and requirements. Through our Research and Development Department, we are able to constantly innovate, improve and optimise our products and services based on our Customers’ needs. We aim to provide our Customers with custom solutions to their problems. We are the partner you can trust in your cleaning and sanitation solutions.