- Implement of successful processes and procedure for reinsurance function, in order to streamline work efficiency and increases cash flow identification and resolution of historical debt
- Perform the Collection of reinsurance receivables
- Maintain good relationship with Reinsurers by sending SOA in a timely manner and ensuring consistent information between all parties
- Prepare the reinsurance aging every month
- Checking the WPC of reinsurance payable and prepare for payment or extended the WPC & Prepare detail payments to be paid to reinsurer before due date WPC
- Make report the debt receivable reinsurance to do follow up in the next month
- Upload data to CARE system of the premium every day of any accounts branches and headquarters
- Settlement of reinsurance balances as per agreed deadline
- Responsible for manage team member and organization development such as performance management, retention and succession planning.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min. 3-4 years working experience
- Good knowledge in Reinsurance
- Good communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to supervise payment process
- Advanced Microsoft Excell skills
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is a joint venture between two big companies, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - the largest financial institution in Indonesia - and AXA - one of the largest insurance companies in the world.
PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance provides a variety of protection solutions through a variety of general insurance products and services to meet the needs of our customers and business partners. Combining AXA's global expertise in insurance and the broad network of Bank Mandiri as Indonesia's largest financial institution, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance is committed to conducting business responsibly and building trust-based relationships with all stakeholders.