- Analyze expenses and financial data related to distribution process
- Analyze performance of various departments within the company
- Identify potential issues and come up with implementable solutions to improve efficiency
- Communicate and routinely follow up with related parties regarding implementations of solution
- Present findings and insight to relevant stakeholders
- Minimum education of Bachelor's degree in Finance ( accounting, finance, management ) or Actuarial Studies from reputable university with minimum 3.00/4.00 GPA
- 1 years experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Strong interest in data analysis, financial accounting and supply chain process
- Candidates with experience in SAP system are prefered
- Must possess strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Willing to be placed in east Jakarta
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.