- Manage all aspects of the company’s financial systems in accordance with agreed policies; ensuring accurate financial records are maintained, and reporting on a regular basis
- Ensure that the financial budget and transactions are carried out in an appropriate manner Provide insights, strategies, recommendations based on the financial report analysis
- Manage, lead, and provide support for performance of Finance Team
- Design financial and operation strategy; Include provide advice to CFO regarding financial programs
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree majoring in finance, accounting, economy, or other related major
- Having minimum 5 years of experiences in Finance, Accounting & Tax Manager or related position
- Able to create, analyze, and interpret financial report
- Familiar with accounting, operation, and financial system
- Great organizational skills, systematic thinking, accuracy, and great attention to detail
- Good leadership and communication skills
Praktis is an end to end supply chain startup that helps brands focus on their core competencies with reliable technology and a data powered platform for seamless business operation.
Our mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to become a national and even international player, by giving three main services:
- Sourcing & Production
- Fulfillment & Logistic
- Order Management
In order to achieve our mission we need “Praktisi” people who have Collaborative Growth, Openness & Trustworthy, and Excellence as our core values to give the most seamless experience to our customer.
Currently Praktis has more than ±1000 Manufactures and Supplier nationwide, 50.000 Package delivered daily, 200 Product Categories, and 15.000 sqm Warehouse Capacity (Depok, Tangerang, Surabaya, Bogor, Bandung, and Cimanggis). Join our team and become one of our “Praktisi” because we provide room to growth, to exploring and living your potential and for a higher mission.