- Develop solutions, best practices, training materials, and recipes for customer use cases.
- Conduct customer training, implementation, and product support.
- Creating and developing the documentation, and effectively communicating them to customers.
- Support and drive change management of existing processes.
- Ensure the users are able to use the system and adapt it to their business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Computerized Accounting / Information System or any related field with min. GPA of 3.00.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills, and logical approach.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledgeable in accounting is a plus.
- Willing to learn, hardworking and responsible.
UKIRAMA is a company with a bunch of passionate and humble professionals who are continuously striving to provide the best business solution utilizing state-of-the-art software to solve real world business problems. We provide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for companies.