Our subsidiary company, ATW Solar Indonesia is looking for Electrical Engineer, that will grow with us by...
- Conduct site survey and assessment to determine project needs and define Solar Power Plant system's specification
- Define and review customer’s RPF/Techinical requirement
- Compose Solar Power Plant System's BoM & BoQ
- Perform quality and performance analysis in Solar Power Plant system to ensure system’s safety and performance
- Create engineering design and installation guidelines, to ensure Solar Power Plan installation and operation quality
- Improve design and working method to enhance efficiency, leadtime, and cost-saving
- Have a minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Have a deep understanding in electric power technics (three phase LV, MV, distribution system, protection system, etc.)
- Experience in using PV Simulation Software (Helioscope, PVSyst, Homer), ETAP, AutoCAD
- Have basic understanding of engineering principal, especially in electrical principal (IEC, PUIL/SNI, etc)
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
Triputra Energi Megatara (TEM) is one of the leading energy trading companies in Indonesia, established under the auspices of Triputra Group. Since 2018, TEM has been entrusted by ExxonMobil to distribute diesel car engine oil all the way to Kalimantan and other eastern parts of the country.
TEM aims to broaden our scope of business to all regions in Indonesia and to develop other kinds of energy as their products, including renewable energy towards a sustainable future.
In our journey to build sustainable business, we are supported by our value. Triputra DNA: Integrity & Ethics, Excellence, Compassion, Humility that we live through our spirit of work: Enjoy, Accountable, Teamwork (E.A.T) with Humble, Positive and Confidence.