- Working with nominated partners to build co-marketing activation plans and strategy for every stage of marketing funnel
- Providing strategic guidance on marketing trends and best practice.
- Working with agency to ensuring a marketing and content campaign through communications, engagement, strategic , visual etc.
- Continually researching industry developments, competitor propositions and working closely with partner to identify opportunities in developing placement and content strategy
- Adept in building strategy for media placement
- Proficient at Influencer management and strategy
- At least 2-years of experience in the Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Communication, or Marketing From a Reputable University with a minimal GPA of 3.00/ 4.00
- Excellent in using the social media platform
- Knowledge of Web Analytics, Digital and Social Media tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Google Adwords, GDN and Facebook paid ads a plus
- Good knowledge in Influencer marketing is a plus
- Having experiences in handling FMCG Brands is a plus
What is today a major corporation that exports its products around the world began life over 60 years ago in East Java. Over the years, Wings has grown to become one of Indonesia's well-known brands.
The company's first products were soap and detergent, which proved a hit with customers. Soon other cleaning products were introduced and distribution channels were established across Indonesia. The next few decades saw Wings steadily expand its product lines and now produces and sell hundreds of SKUs of household, personal care and food products.
Today, Wings is recognized as a leading local manufacturer and distributor of household and personal care products. Blending local knowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies, Wings is still dedicated to company's vision of providing quality products at affordable prices.