- Collect payments from the customers via communication tools (phone call, WhatsApp)
- Keep tracking of assigned account to identify outstanding debt
- Negotiate pay-off deadline or payment plan
- Doing work based on company and collection regulations
- Wil be able to achieve the KPI for personal performance and team
- Candidate must possess at least SMU in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
- Experiences in Fintech industry is advantage.
- Familiar with collection strategies and creative in negotiating repayment terms and method.
- Excellent communication skills both in verbal and written
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills is a must
- Familiar with collection's target and KPI achievement in team
- Able to work together with team or by yourself
- Willing to work shifting and under pressure
Akulaku is a leading internet company focused on E-Commerce and Online Financial Services in Southeast Asia with operations in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines, and Vietnam. Akulaku is the first-ever online installment shopping mall which you can buy every items in installment.