- Gather requests from cross-functional teams.
- Interpret and present insights to internal stakeholders.
- Represent the Data Intelligence Team in presenting data pertaining to existing product or new feature for internal stakeholders.
- Provide Commercial Team supporting data from bugs as needed.
- Serve as a gatekeeper for data quality by regularly re-mapping and reviewing Query and insight dashboard, while also taking action to address issues and following up to ensure that the issue is resolved.
- Collaborate with Communication Team in providing insight in regards to major e-commerce campaigns.
- Final year student or fresh graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, or Information Technology is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SQL, including BigQuery and/or PostgreSQL.
- Passionate about the e-commerce industry.
- A fast learner, particularly in understanding the overall business model.Good presentation Skills.
- Able to multitask by handling multiple users and requests at a time.
- Willing to work from office at BSD, Tangerang (conditional).
- Able to commit for a six-month or more full-time internship
SIRCLO is the leading omnichannel commerce enabler in Indonesia. SIRCLO’s mission is to maximise the potential of people and businesses through integrated technology solutions, as a means to enable them to make a leap into the future. SIRCLO’s super ecosystem serves a wide array of stakeholders, including enterprise businesses, small and medium businesses, new retail and micro businesses, as well as millions of end consumers.
For more details about SIRCLO, visit www.sirclo.com.