- Understanding current data analysis strategy and mapping it into appropriate data storages and pipelines
- Develop a data pipeline (batch and stream) to extract and transform data into a suitable form for analysis
- Develop automation and instrumentation for deployment, monitoring, alerting, and debugging to ensure reliable pipelines
- Data infrastructure maintenance (data lake, data mart, data warehouse, data pipeline, scheduler)
- Do a data governance
- Monitor and support day-to-day operations of the data pipeline
- Continuously enhancing data quality and reliability
- Continuously identifying opportunities for data acquisition
- 2+ years of data engineering experience (Fresh graduates with relevant internship or course experience are welcome to apply)
- Effective written and communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Proficient in Python or Java
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledgeable in tuning query and database performance
- Knowledge of data governance, privacy policies, and relevant data regulations is a plus.
- Familiar with Data engineering components in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other open source technologies like Cloud Composer (Apache Airflow), Dataflow (Apache Beam), Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Dataplex, Data Catalog, Looker Studio, etc.
- Familiarity with Jira, Trello, Asana, or other popular project management tools
- Basic understanding of source code repositories like Git or Subversion
- Basic understanding of CI/CD Workflow
ASTRO - Groceries in Minutes Indonesia's first and fastest-growing on-demand platform for groceries and essentials. Anything you need, fast. Astro is Indonesia's first quick commerce company that delivers groceries and essentials to your door within 15 minutes. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our mission is to make people's lives simpler and easier by saving them time, energy, and money. Just like real Astronauts that take off into outer space, Astro embodies the values of being fast, bold, adventurous, and technologically advanced.
Download our app now to experience and enjoy the new definition of fast!
Interested in working for a company that pushes the boundaries and strives to be the best? Join us now to be a part of this ground-breaking mission!